quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2009

I feel i have neglegted the blog, pois bem. I am in sp and it feels really nice being here. i traveled for a few days to the country house (however you say that in english) and it was really nice, i went with a friend i hadn't seen in ages and it was nice to talk. i'm back now and in don't think i have ever been so "mimada" and thats saying a lot concidering how much i ussually am. This morning i woke at 5:00 in the morning, don't ask me why. and it was acctually really great because i finnaly caught up with mu reading. I'm now reading Tess of the D'ubervilles which is a really nice book, but i do feel guilty because i should be reading it in french to practise a bit. i have been doing french classes again, and after being refused at the Aliança Francesa i began with a private teacher, she is amazing, i absolutly love her, it is worth paying just to talk to her, her french is perfect and she knows all the cool plays and artshows to go to and i'm having so much fun.
Today i called tech support for the internet and i have to admit i had amazing amounts of fun talking to the people there, it took about 50 minutes on the phone for my tech skills (or rather lack of) to kick in and manage to fix the problem. However the guy that was helping me out was just so adorable it was really fun, he had this cute accent from Bahia and he was really worried because he couldn't fix it and in the end he started talking and talking and telling me that he worked there for only a month and that he just got married to this girl and they were trying to save money so he was working two jobs and serio, he was beyond adorable.
Today my grandmother announced we're having fondue for dinner, and i i'm not kidding that i'm about to kill myself, everywhere i go someone remembers i like fondue so they make me eat it again. very very soon someone is going to find me with a foundue stick stuck up my brain and cheeze blocking my breathing.
my grandfather is having a heart attack (not the real kind, vicky) because i am on the computer for too long. beijos
oh and something i can't forget to say!! hj eu tava passando na frente de um posto de gasolina e tinha uns tres caras com uma blusa escrita "Equipe do Lubrificante", tipo que lubrifica carros, but still i couldnt stop laughing

2 comentários:

  1. girl, aquele momento foi tenso:
    Pam: Maus vick, tenho que ir, meu pai tah having a heart attack here
    Vicky: OMG PAMELLA VAI LA! OMG. CALL THE AMBULANCIA
    Pam: not a really heart attack, he's just stressed.
    Vicky: ah.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hahha yeah, concidering it was the first time i spoke to you on the phone. my first impression: judiaçao 12 years apart damged the poor girl hahhahha

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores